Sunday, January 18, 2009

It has been a while since I have posted and made the decision that I needed to, even though the only reader of the blog is my "landlord" and I am simply the "renter". I have been busy applying for jobs the last few weeks and have become discouraged, but it will happen, I just know it. 

Today Matt and I planted 52 flowers. I dug the holes and he planted them. The yard looks fantastic. 

Jan has been watching Karsen for me a lot so that I can take care of job stuff and catch up on sleep. 

I thought I had more to say, but I don't. I will post more later. 


3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Oh not only your landlord my friend! You've got some other faithful readers out there who want an update on the job search!

Jan Kelley said...

Dearest Ramona, I am proud of the person you are and the mother you are to my grandson. I enjoy and feel blessed by my opportunities to take care of Karsen. I know you will be blessed with a job, and your employer will be blessed to have you on board his/her company. The flowers are beautiful and i have a wonderful feeling every time i return home and see the flowers as i pull into the driveway. I am praying for you.

Anony Mouse said...

Nothing exciting happening anymore?