Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Blog

This is my first blog to write for myself, as I am responsible for keeping up with Karsen's blog. We just got back from a wonderful trip to New Mexico. Being there makes me realize that I could not be satisfied in life with living in a mediocre town in the middle of nowhere. We will eventually get some land, but will probably always live in the city. It was a really nice visit though. Karsen really enjoys riding on a golf cart, it puts him right to sleep. He was really good on the drive there and on the ride home. 

School starts on Monday for Matt and I. I am taking my very LAST 15 hours of college classes! woo-hoo! Three of my classes are online and I go to campus for two of them. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be hectic days for us. I will be in class from 1:00 to 4:30, drive across town in traffic, and then Matt will head off to class that starts at 6:30. Busy, busy days for us. Little Mister Karsen will not be to pleased with Mommy being gone since we have spent every day together all summer. 

I love my sweet baby boy. He is my whole world. It is so amazing the love that a Mother feels for and from her child. Being his Mother is by far the greatest achievement in my life. I can just talk about that angel all day and night until I am blue in the face. 

I hope that you will continue to read this and comment for me to know that you are. 

Wish us luck as we start this semester of school!

xoxo

1 comment:

Jan Kelley said...

i love this....it is almost like a visit, which i miss so much, since we used to be able to visit every day.....you are a wonderful mother....i think that God gave you an extra dose of the gift of "mother nurturing".....i know Karsen loves his mother and i have enjoyed watching you "mother" him since you brought him home from the hospital....i also know that his daddy is so proud of his family....i know i am proud of you all....best of everything this semester...stay healthy and i will be especially thinking of you in prayer on tuesdays and thursdays between --oops, i've got to look back on your blog to see what time your claases are on tuesdays and thursdays....love you....keep up the blog...i love reading it....jk