Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh What a Day!

Today is a day that will not be soon forgotten. I will start of by saying that I love Karsen with all of my heart and there is absolutely nothing in this world that could even put a dent in that love. 

Today he thought that it was a good idea to take off his own diaper and poop on the floor. He made a huge mess and I was the lucky parent who got to clean this up. I am really thinking that we will be getting his potty chair sooner than I had originally planned. I really think that this is a sign that he is ready to begin the introduction to Mister Potty. 

Even though I was forced to clean up his poop, I still love him with every bit of my being. There is nothing in this world that compares to the love I feel for that sweet child of mine.

Matt also fixed the back door today, I couldn't open it and he bruised his hand while trying to. The people who built the door frame did not do a very good job. 

We went to Target this evening and spent Karsen's birthday gift card from Aunt Nicole. He got an Elmo guitar and really likes it. 

School starts tomorrow. I am nervous/scared/excited about this semester. It is so strange to think that this is my last semester of college! It is sooooo exciting! I am also looking forward to getting my alternative certification done to teach. I think it is going to be a lot of fun :o) 

Well I guess I am going to get to bed! Love to you all!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jan Kelley said...

all i can say is thank goodness the landlady was not there to complain about Karsen's gift to the floor....did you get out the bottle of Nature's Miracle or was is not necessary.....i would say, too, that Karsen is ready for Mr. Potty chair.....i do love that little boy and am so glad that you are his mom....you should tell your landlady about that back door, but since Matt has fixed it, i guess there is no need.....tomorrow you go on campus.....i will be praying for you to have an easy ride to camapus and an easy walk to your classes and that you have a good feeling when you leave....i know this will be a difficult semester, but just remember, it will be your last...and you did it--you got your degree..i am so sorry i am not there to help with Karsen......i love you....i hope you sleep well....jk

Jan Kelley said...

well, i'm hooked on your blog and alas, there is nothng new posted.....i know you are so busy dont worry about posting everyday however, i may comment everyday.,,,,love to you,,,,,jk