Friday, October 17, 2008

I have finished up with the first round of exams and am preparing for the next. I have been suffering from a toothache the last few days. It finally let up today. I am going to try and finish my social psychology paper this weekend...If Karsen allows that. 

His little leg is better, the redness is no more. It was replaced with a slight bruise and has now almost completely vanished. My sweet, sweet boy. 

Matt is finishing the pond in the back yard, I just wish he would come in and let me take a nap. I am a tired mommy. Oh well...


1 comment:

Jan Kelley said...

Did you ever get the nap. You are such a great trooper. I really enjoyed my brief "viewing " of you, Karsen, Matt and Flash. so sorry for me that i was sick and unable to hold and hg and kiss on Karsen lke i had wanted too. I am proud of the grades you are making and that you ar continuing to continue on the degree journey. love you. jk