Monday, October 27, 2008

I have a feeling that this is going to be a good week..

...because i get to spend it with the two people who i love, love, love!

karsen and i went to the park yesterday. he loved it! he was so happy to be playing free. he really likes the slides. i would let him walk up the slide, then flip him around and let him slide down. he is so sweet, he was "talking" and laughing and having a blast. i am going to post all of the pictures to his website because i cannot post them all on here. next time we go, i am hoping that his daddy will go to so that one of us can take pictures while the other plays with him. doing both is fairly impossible. 

here are a few pictures:







matt has a test on thursday, and so do i. i also have a test on friday and then more next week, along with assignments and all of that school stuff. 


2 comments:

Jan Kelley said...

I continue to be amazed at how big Karsen has become. He is beautiful and I can see that he is delighted to be at the park.
I am so proud of you for taking the time to take him there.
I, too, hope his daddy accompanies you the next time you go so all of the memories will be shared by each of you.
I am so proud of you for doing all you are doing and being such a great mom. I love you.
Michael's address is 6855 Pleasant Valley Court, Newburgh, Indiana, 47630 I am putting this address here instead of in an e-mail in case something occurs and I am unable to take the time to get an e-mail off to you. (Remember the dogs have returned).
I will be praying for both you and Matthew regarding your tests this week in addition to the things I pray for you both daily.
Thanks so much for taking the time to post. I know you are so busy. This is such a gift to all of us who love you and who love that baby boy and of course, that man in your life. jk

Catherine said...

Oh my word he is like the cutest little boy ever!! I haven't seen pictures of him as a little man!! How precious! I hope you both are doing well and getting a breather from finals!! Love you guys!!