Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hello

Hello

I am bored and wanted to write a blog instead of doing the many things I need to for school. Procrastination is not usually something I do, but lately, I do nothing but it. I had a really stressful week with family things and now everything is better, for the most part. I have the best family and friends any one could ask for! =o) I have a test in human genetics this week, a paper due in research methods and an APA quiz in that class, and a article review due in social psychology. booo to school. lol. i made a wonderful lasagna tonight...mmmmmmm. and although matt and i are starting our diet on monday, i am making enchiladas on wednesday for my daddy, he and my mother and brother are coming over to visit and i promised my dad that i would make him enchiladas the next time i saw him. i love my daddy and my mommy :o) 

did i mention that when i left to go grocery shopping yesterday matt took the opportunity to shave his face and have a mustache? yeah. i dont like it. lol. but i loooove him. here are some pictures of my love and i :o)








1 comment:

Jan Kelley said...

i love that man also, although he will always be my little son. I really like the mustache. It does make him look older, and he is more handsome with just his own face, but it is a nice change. I really do like it. You all look so cute in the pictures. Thanks for posting them. Ramona, i am telling you that there is no pressure anywhere like in school and you are definitely feeling it now with all of the stuff you have to do. Man alive! I remember times such as this with my baby. You dont know how you will get it done, but somehow you do. One just does one thing at a time and finally it is finished. One just doesnt quit. Perserverance, perserverance, perseverance, and then it is done. You have a degree and no one can take that away from you ever. You look back and the pride you will feel will seem almost "fresh" again. You keep it up, dear one. I am so proud of you. I am proud of Matthew too. \
I know your daddy will love your enchiladas. YOu cook and creaste dishes that are better than can be purchased in restaurants. Your daddy will be thrilled. Espceially since it is his daughter who is creating this dish for him. Both your mom and your dad will be thrilled. I spoke with both your daddy and your momma yesterday and really enjoyed our chat. They are both in my prayers. They are such good people and i love them like family. Well, we are family. So glsd you were able to take time to post. Love the life of Mona. Give matthew a kiss on his cheek and a hug from his mother. jk