Monday, September 29, 2008

Hair Cut

So I decided today that it was time for a haircut. I was not planning on going short, just maybe an inch or two off and I wasn't going to re-do my highlights. Boy was I wrong. I got to the hair place and decided I wanted to touch up my highlights, so I did, and I also chopped off about 5 inches of my hair. Its short, choppy, and layered. I like it a lot. Matt likes it too. I really like how the color came out, it looks really good. The hair lady cut it with a razor to take off some of my thick mane, which is great. I really really like it. Let me know what you think!

Here are some pictures (forgive the lack of makeup):







2 comments:

Jan Kelley said...

i love it. You look stunning. i love the highlights and the way your hair frames your beautiful face. I am so glad that Matt is a fan too. That always makes is better. Ramona, i loved Karsen's blog and all of the pictures, but there is no option to leave a comment. I wanted to leave comments on how big he is getting and what a doll he is. Thanks for asking for prayers for Michael and for the boys. I pray for you and your family too. I love you and feel so blessed that you are Matthew's special someone :-) and that you are my grandson's mother. You are a wonderful mother and you do a great job of taking care of the man too. love and miss you all. jk

Anony Mouse said...

So I see you got your hair did. Me likey :)