Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello There

Hello,

Just writing a blog to say that all is well over here. We are getting our lives back together and all that good stuff. School started up again this week for Matt and myself, although Matt's chemistry class was cancelled today and his physics class has been "suspended indefinitely". 

Karsen is at the age that a flu shot is recommended, I am not sure what to do. I know that the flu can be deadly for anyone who gets it, and even more so for babies. So any suggestions?

I made some fantastic spaghetti sauce the other day. I am good at what I do in the kitchen. Mmmmmm. 

I guess that is it for now. Wish me (and Matt) luck on our upcoming exams. 

-Ramona

2 comments:

Jan Kelley said...

Good luck on your upcoming exams. Do either one of you know why Matthew's physics class has been canceled "indefinitely" ? I wonder if something horrid has occurred in the life of his professor.

I think Karsen should get a flu shot. I get one every year and so did my daddy. Neithr of us has ever gotten the flu that others get. Sometimes, right after the injection, i go to sleep because i feel achy, but it only lasts for that afternoon, and i sleep like a baby, and wake up the next morning feeling like my old self. You all have to make the decision, but i say let Karsen have the shot.

i wish i could just smell your sauce. i know it was great. You are so good at everything you do and cooking is just one of the many things you do well.

love to you and your sweet little famiy. jk

Jan Kelley said...

somehow i have lost my way to contact and read Karsen's blog. Can/Will you please send me the path to get to his little blog? Thanks. jk