Thursday, November 13, 2008

i really need some prayers. i just found out that there are a lot of problems with my graduation application (for some reason they dont contact you when there is a problem) because i emailed an advisor. i want to break down and cry. i feel like it will disappoint everyone (including myself) if i dont graduate and i also dont know how i will pay for next semester, i got less financial aid b/c this is supposed to be my last semester and i dont have any money to pay for classes next spring. i just really need prayers to not be so stressed and to take whatever happens.

i want to cry right about now. 

2 comments:

Jan Kelley said...

Dont cry. Ok maybe cry for a little bit. Then pray about it. No one is going to be disappointed in you. What is happening? Everything will be all right. Is there anything you can do? this occurs so often with so many people when they dsart to graduate, especially when they have changed schools. I remember difficulties in my last semester because i had grades from three schools on my transcript. I will pray for you too. God will see you through. love you. jk

vicki said...

Ask the advisor how and where to apply for loans to cover this situation. I'll bet it comes up every semester. And I guess another lesson to learn is stay in touch with them regularly and assume nothing. You have come too far to stop short of the goal, so hang in there!